Followers

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Blogging Class

Hi Everyone!! Wow! I know I haven't blogged in a while but I have to tell you,
it's been a wild week at UCWS and CWS in general. SO much great stuff going on and Class of May has been preparing for mid-terms! 
So, I was thinking maybe I should fill you in on a little tidbit. I would not have even started this blog without UCWS! They have a great class on blogging and i enjoyed it so much. The class was given by the lovely Laylah, she is amazing!
I am not sure I can count the positive experiences I have had at CWS  and since I love writing, this was one of my faves! It really is unbelievable all of the great things you learn about in the modeling world! 
Have a look:
That's me in class, listening quite attentively to Laylah because I hate to miss anything and it's all so interesting and informative! I had a good chuckle because when I looked at this snapshot I saw that I just happened to be the featured photo of the second  during the slideshow of our class! Okay , I am off for now...I have loads to get done now but really wanted to mention this class....if you aren't signed up for next semester of class at UCWS , I don't know what's holding you back. Contact Anrol Anthony or Steve McCullogh to get started on YOUR modeling path!! Good luck...can't wait to see you here and when I meet you, tell me I sent you!! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment